Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I contact a book author?
- Do you have a book content or home school consultation service?
- How can I learn about the contents of your books?
- What textbooks do you have for my student's grade level?
- What grade levels are suggested for your writing courses?
- How much or what grammar do your English and writing books contain?
- How can I choose books wisely?
- Where can I find help for running my home school?
- Why is my billing paid to Resurrection Resources?
- Do you have a catalog?
- Will you be at my state convention?
- Can I find your products in a store near me?
- Are my gifts of giving tax deductible?
How can I contact a book author?
- We cannot connect you with book authors because they are not employees of The Father's Books.
Do you have a book content or home school consultation service?
- The Father's Books is the on-line order fulfillment service for Resurrection Resources Publishing. It is not a book content or home school consultation service.
- This website, however, contains a large amount of information about the content of each book. Many of our books also have a "View Content" button and an independent review.
- For help with running a happy and successful home school subscribe to Mrs. Nash's magazine: The Happy Home School.
How can I learn about the contents of your books?
- To learn about the contents of a book, click on the "Book Subjects" navigation button to access its drop down list. Clicking on the book type for the book you want to learn about will take you its web page. These web pages contain information about the contents of each book type.
- Books that have content viewing have a "View Content" button under or near the picture of the book cover.
- You might also like to review our policy for content viewing requests: Content Request Wisdom policy.
What textbooks do you have for my student's grade level?
- Click on the "Grade Levels" navigation button for the drop down list of grade levels.
- Click on your student's grade.
- Each grade level page contains the books we recommend for that grade level.
What grade levels are suggested for your writing courses?
- Visit the subject page for Writing.
- Suggested grade ranges appear under the price for the student product.
- You can also view the products for each grade level by using the "Grade Levels" navigation list.
How much or what grammar do your English and writing books contain?
- Each of our English and writing textbooks contains the necessary grammar lessons to complete all of its writing lessons.
- Each textbook also has a "View Content" button where you may learn about grammar lessons that are included from selected "Contents" and "Index" pages.
How can I choose books wisely?
Where can I find help for running my home school?
- The Happy Home School Magazine contains monthly articles filled with wisdom and help for home school moms.
- For help with running a happy and successful home school subscribe to Mrs. Nash's magazine.
Why is my billing paid to Resurrection Resources?
- The Father's Books is the on-line order fulfillment service of Resurrection Resources Publishing.
- All financial transactions (credit card, check, money order, or PayPal) are handled by Resurrection Resources.
Do you have a catalog?
- A catalog cannot contain as much information as our web site can.
- A catalog also does not stay current as time passes.
- Catalogs raise the cost of products.
- Our web site (virtual catalog) saves you time, because it can provide all our helpful information in one place.
- Additionally, if you bookmark our site, you will have a current "catalog" available to you anytime.
- Our web site/virtual catalog also helps to provide you with lower product prices.
Will you be at my state convention?
- State convention costs ultimately increase publisher prices.
- To keep prices low, our products are available at conventions via independent vendors.
- Ask the independent vendors at your convention about our products.
- If our featured books are not at your local convention, ask an independent vendor to carry them next year. Most vendors are willing to carry products that customers request.
Can I find your products in a store near me?
- Many in-house stores carry our books.
- Call your local store to inquire about them.
- Most stores are also able to order our products even when they are not on their shelves.
- If our featured books are not carried at your local store, request that they do. Most stores are willing to carry products that customers request.
- Suggest the store order directly from us for a quicker turnaround time.
Are my gifts of giving tax deductible?
- God never intended that man receive a reward from man for giving to His purposes.
Beware of doing your kind deeds before men, in order to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your Father in the heavens. Thus, when you do a kind deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as the hypocrites do, in the congregations and in the streets, to be praised by men. Truly, I say to you, they have their reward. But when you do a kind deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your kind deed shall be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret shall Himself reward you openly.
And keeping a close watch on Him (Jesus/Yahshua), they sent spies who pretended to be righteous, to catch Him in a word, in order to deliver Him to the rule and to the authority of the governor. So they asked Him, saying, "Teacher, we know that You say and teach rightly, and You are not partial to any, but teach the way of Elohim truly, Is it right for us to pay taxes to Caesar or not?"
But perceiving their craftiness, He said to them, "Why do you try Me?" Show me a silver piece. Whose likeness and inscription does it have?" And they answering, said, "Caesar's." And He said to them, "Then give to Caesar what is Caesar's (the government), and to Elohim (God) what is Elohim's."
- God mandated that Resurrection Resources/The Father's Books not be a government non-profit for these reasons:
- True heavenly giving follows God's Word: Matthew 6:1-4 and Luke 20:20-25.
- Freedom of Speech - First Amendment: We are deeply prolife and it is God's Will that we not give up our right to teach, speak, write, support, or influence others concerning this subject or any other Biblical value.